[Koha] Contribute with plugin for frameworks

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:13:57 NZDT 2019

I can help you submit it if you need advise. The general instructions are
here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Submitting_A_Patch

but there are other things to consider:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines

Just ping me and we will work it out!

El lun., 18 feb. 2019 a las 12:02, Italo Brasileiro (<
italo.barbosa.brasileiro at gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Can anyone tell me the procedure to contribute with plugins for frameworks
> in Koha? I recently developed a plugin for autocompletion of the Cutter
> field, using the author's name and/or title, using the Cutter-Sanborn
> table. How is the procedure to submit this plugin for evaluation and, if
> possible, include later in Koha?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ítalo Barbosa Brasileiro