[Koha] Problem with Notices & Slips

अभिषेक नागर Abhishek Nãgar abhishek at kashipur.in
Wed Feb 13 19:54:41 NZDT 2019

Hi Katrin,

My Database contains Tables message_attributes and message_transport_types
but are empty Table message_transport does not exist how can i get the
Default SQL for creating the tables

mysql> select * from message_transport_types;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from message_transport;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'koha_library.message_transport' doesn't exist

mysql> select * from message_attributes;
Empty set (0.00 sec)