[Koha] Update version

Ricardo Ruiz rickx1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:39:32 NZDT 2019

Hello Benjade and Katrin,

Finally I made the update of the database using the packages
(koha-upgrade-schema). Currently I only have the following error reported
in Home> About> System information:

"Data problems
Some of your tables have problems with their auto_increment values which
may lead to data loss.

You should not ignore this warning.

The problem is that InnoDB does not keep auto_increment across SQL server
restarts (it is only set in memory). So on server startup the
auto_increment values are set to max (table.id) +1.

To know how to avoid this problem see the related wiki page: DBMS auto
increment fix

Problems found
Holds
The following ids exist in both tables holds and old_reserves:

18, 9 ".

I will work on reviewing those errors.

Thank you very much for your help.

Ricardo.