[Koha] Show analytics

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 29 02:48:23 NZDT 2019

Hi Barbara,

the "show analytics" link searches for records matching different
criteria depending on your cataloguing and the setting of the
UseControlnumber system preference.

And there is a filter on "bib-level=a or bib-level=b". This translates
to filtering on records that have LDR pos. 7 a = Monographic component
part or b = Serial component part. The idea is to find only analytical
records, but it might explain why sometimes records are missing from the
results.

Hope this helps,

Katrin