[Koha] Error when tryin to log in to the Staff Interface

Tomasz tomasz at it-aas.co.uk
Tue Dec 24 04:19:00 NZDT 2019

Hi,
My name is Tomasz and I am new to Koha community. I have run into a problem
when installing Koha for the first time. I have failed on step when after
initial setup, web installer and on-boarding tool I tried to log in to the
Staff Interface. This is the error I get:
Software error:
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Table
'koha_rasuwacommunity.library_groups' doesn't exist at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 129

I did koha-upgrade-schema, koha-rebuild-zebra, but nothing worked. I am
using Ubuntu19.10, stable latest Koha and mysql 8.0.18. Can you please help?

Thank you in advance. Happy Christmas all!!!

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html