[Koha] Previous borrower vs. Last returned by vs. Last borrower

Lisette Scheer lisettes at latahlibrary.org
Tue Dec 17 08:51:18 NZDT 2019

-Last Borrower is who had it checked out last
-Previous Borrower is who had it checked out before them.

These fields can be made anonymous depending on privacy settings.

-Last returned by is always the last person who it was returned by and I don't think can be anonymous, though I think there is a bug to make the data able to be made anonymous.

Lisette Scheer
System Administration Assistant - Latah County Library District
lisettes at latahlibrary.org