[Koha] Installation Stuck at mpm_itk Stage?

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:21:11 NZDT 2019

Hello, all!

    Recent followers of this discussion group will have read that I am
installing Koha in my new library. I am attempting yet again. I get to this
stage, and I get stopped.

    By the way, the environment:

        Koha 19.11
        Debian 9.8
        VirtualBox

>    sudo koha-create --create-db <library name>

    To that, Debian responds:

> Koha requires mpm_itk to be enabled within Apache in order to run.
> Typically this can be enabled with:

>     sudo a2enmod mpm_itk

So I proceed with the command, to wit:

> root at master:/home/master# sudo a2enmod mpm_itk

    To that, Debian reponds thus:

> Considering dependency mpm_prefork for mpm_itk:
> Considering conflict mpm_event for mpm_prefork:
> Considering conflict mpm_worker for mpm_prefork:
> Module mpm_prefork already enabled
> Module mpm_itk already enabled

    So now what do I do? Proceed with the remainder of the installation?
Proceed with the rest of the commands?

--
    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    1-5-2 Tsukimino #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken, 〒242-0002
    JAPAN

    1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    011-81-80-4714-5490 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.