[Koha] Show analytics

Petritsch Barbara barbara.petritsch at wienmuseum.at
Wed Aug 28 22:48:00 NZST 2019

Dear Koha Community,

I am a new koha user and have browsed your lively communication. It is good to see that this is a fine worling community.
Mirko Tietgen has set up our application and is hosting and maintaining it. I don't want to bother him with every little problem I have though.

So here comes my first issue:

When linking to records I use the 773 to link the child record tot he parent record. This works just fine.
Linking back to the child record (show analytics; Zeige unslebstständige Werke) from the parent record doesn't work regularly. I couldn't find out why it sometimes does or why it doesn't.
Did anybody have the same issue and found the solution?

I am happy with any clue.

Best,
Barbara

Barbara Petritsch
Bibliothek

Museen der Stadt Wien
Wien Museum
1040 Wien, Karlsplatz

Liefer- und Büroadresse während der Sanierung am Karlsplatz:
Arcade Meidling
Eingang Wilhelmstraße 64, 3.OG Portier
1120 Wien

T: +43 (0)1 505 87 47 84038