[Koha] Error message while Staging MARC records - complete version

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 27 04:38:14 NZST 2019

We've tracked it down to a configuration problem.  Something must have gone
awry during the last major upgrade. Seems to be working now.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142