[Koha] Koha upgrade from 3.20.00.000 (2015) to any latest and stable version

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 02:22:48 NZST 2019

You should be able to upgrade directly into the latest 18.11 version.
I suggest you follow the instructions in the Wiki [1].

I suggest you do it on a clean server, and take notes on possible errors
you might get in the process. Deal with those, and then proceed to a final
migration.

Kind regards

El lun., 26 ago. 2019 a las 11:10, Sultan Qaboos Cultural Center Library (<
library at sqcc.org>) escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Our library is planning to upgrade Koha from the version 3.20.00.000 to any
> Koha latest and stable version.
>
> - What Koha version do you recommend us ?
>
> - Could you please give us a complete tutorial, system requirements, and
> the things we have to do (backup ?, etc,) before starting the upgrade ?
>
> - Is it possible to upgrade directly from 3.20 (2015) to the latest version
> ? or we have to upgrade to lower versions before?
>
> Given that almost all Koha modules are up-to-date.
>
> Best regards,
> Walid
>
> --
> *Sultan Qaboos Cultural Center Library*