[Koha] Multiple problems in MARC download and import

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Aug 23 07:55:02 NZST 2019

Line endings are not the problem.

Just as an experiment, I tried to upload the original MARC export from
Koha  it responds:
 Software error:
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/tools/stage-marc

So I'm thinking it's something wrong with our Koha. Does this mean there's
something missing?

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142