[Koha] Problem with showing next result in Staff search

Claes Eriksson claes.eriksson at vti.se
Wed Aug 21 19:09:58 NZST 2019

Thank you Katrin for your reply.

Following your test scheme I could be a little bit more detailed. There is a difference if I go to page 2 or any other page, let us use page 4. We have number of results presented set to 50  and this is what happen:

- Search a common term that gives multiple result pages
- Navigate to the second page
- Open detail page for last result on the page  CLAES: that is record no 100
- Click next: Note the title of the record   CLAES: error - I get record 51. Should be no 101
(- Record is the first on page 3 that I ended up on)

I start all over again and  repeat the scheme but navigate to page 4 instead:
- Search a common term that gives multiple result pages
- Navigate to the second page   CLAES: Navigate to page 4 instead
- Open detail page for last result on the page CLAES: that is record no 200
- Click next: Note the title of the record  CLAES: error - I still get record 51. Should be no 201
- Go back to search results using link CLAES: Now I land on page 5, which is correct if I in the last step had seen the details of record 201. This behavior is different than above.

It is absolutely not the most acute problem we have but it is a little bit odd.

BR Claes