[Koha] Relevance in Results Display

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Aug 19 17:56:03 NZST 2019

Hi Jerome,

some of the search system preferences have a negative impact on
relevance. Try setting QueryAutoTruncate to 'only if * is added' and
check if that improves your search results. Depending on how your search
is set up, you can also try toggling the other search system preferences
to see if that gives you better results (QueryFuzzy, QueryStemming,
QueryWeithFields).

Hope this helps,

Katrin