[Koha] Fwd:Re: Koha Not calculating and charging overdue fines

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 15 11:02:47 NZST 2019

Hi Muirunyeri
If the homebranch field is empty, you could run a report from this query:
	SELECT itemnumber
	FROM items
	WHERE homebranch is NULL

You should even get a little "Batch modify" button at the top of your results.

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052