[Koha] Problem with showing next result in Staff search

Claes Eriksson claes.eriksson at vti.se
Fri Aug 9 22:04:33 NZST 2019

Hello,

After an advanced search in Staff client which retrieve more than 100 results or at least 3 pages of results (we show 50 on every page), I go to result 100 on page 2 and show details for that record.
When I then click on the link "Next" (result) I expect to see record 101 on page 3. Instead I get number 51 on page 2.
(It seems that the browser is redirected to result page 1 - during a fraction of a second I see result page 1.)
Following this I can click "Return to results" and will be sent to page 2.

I cannot find anything in Bugzilla about this and I will file a new bug if I am correct.
We are on Koha version: 18.11.08.000

Best regards
Claes
Claes Eriksson
Systems Librarian

Department of Communication, Marketing and Library (KOMBI)
Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)
VTI, SE-581 95 Linkoeping, Sweden
Tel: +46-13-20 40 00  Direct: +46-13-20 41 99
E-mail: claes.eriksson at vti.se<mailto:claes.eriksson at vti.se>