[Koha] Koha Not calculating and charging overdue fines

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Aug 7 03:07:00 NZST 2019

Hi

 >> I think this' where my solution lies however the cron -l command
 >> replies no cron command for my user account. I have 2 accounts
 >> showing i.e. the admin account and the koha_instance account.
 >>
 >> I hope i was supposed to run it thru the main account coz thats where
 >> I log in.
 >>
 >> Or what might I be doing wrong? I believe the cron list should have
 >> something. Please advise.

I'm not sure if this is of any help, but in the Koha 19.05 standard the
script "fines.pl" is executed in file "/etc/cron.daily/koha-common" as
follows:

koha-foreach --chdir --enabled /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/fines.pl

Thus not in any user controlled crontab. Also the path is not
"misc/cronjobs/fines.pl".

Best wishes: Michael