[Koha] Koha loan table

Peter Lau peter.lau at yccece.edu.hk
Mon Apr 29 19:39:48 NZST 2019

Dear Carlos,

Thanks for your info.

However, I still don't understand how we can make it work like the
following cases:

Case

Max. Type A

Max. Type B

Max. Type A + Type B

Max. Type C

Max. Type D

Max. Type C + Type D

Max Type E

Max Type A – E

1

6

0

6

2

0

2

1

9

2

5

1

6

1

1

2

1

9

3

4

2

6

0

2

2

1

9

4

3

3

6

1

1

2

1

9

5

2

4

6

2

0

2

1

9

6

1

5

6

1

1

2

1

9

7

0

6

6

0

2

2

1

9

Thanks & regards,

Peter Lau

Librarian

Tel: (852) 3977 9868 | Email: Peter.Lau at yccece.edu.hk | Fax: (852) 23384320

YCCECE, Here We Grow Our Future | www.yccece.edu.hk

2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Tin Wan, Aberdeen

YCCECE is a member of YCEF, and both are registered non-profits in Hong Kong