[Koha] Clear Holiday Calendar

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 29 18:07:12 NZST 2019

Hi Charles,

if you have ideas for enhancements or notice bugs, you can always report
them on Bugzilla. Without funding there is no guarantee that things will
be realized, but getting the ideas out there for discussion is always good:

Bugzilla:
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

Some help for reporting bugs:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug_Reporting_Guidelines