[Koha] Upgrade Koha from 18.05.x to 18.11.x

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Apr 11 22:22:36 NZST 2019

Hi Zahid Hossain

 > How to upgrade Koha 18.05.x to Koha 18.11.x on Debian 9?
 > I have tried but the changes happened from 18.05.05.000 to
 > 18.05.11.000 only.
 > The commands were -
 >
 > apt-get update
 > apt-get upgrade
 > apt-get install koha-common
 > koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f <myinstance>
 >
 > I have not provided any command to upgrade the schema, though tables
 > of the database changed from 198 to 205 in the current version.
 > Cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

You will probably need to adapt your file
"/etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list" to either

deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha 18.11 main

or

deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable main

depending on what you're intending to do in the future. The following
wiki page gives information about this an more:A good source on

* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael