[Koha] Problematic barcode behavior...

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Fri Apr 5 04:57:12 NZDT 2019

Hi Allen,

The plugin looks for the biggest number in the database and adds 1.
There is probably somewhere in your database a barcode that was added
manually and doesn't match your regular barcodes.

You can check the barcodes in your database by going into Reports,
Create from SQL and paste the following query :

SELECT barcode FROM items ORDER BY barcode DESC LIMIT 10

This will show you the 10 "largest" barcode numbers from your database.

Good luck!

Caroline

Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.L.I.S.
Librarian | Product Manager