[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 09:32:06 NZDT 2019

Hi Elaine,

If you can access a Linux command prompt on your Koha server, you could use
the command:

tr  '\r'  '\n'  <  infile  >   outfile

(replacing infile and outfile with the appropriate file names)

You might also explore the command dos2unix which will convert dos-style
lie terminators (return+linefeed) to Linux style (just linefeed)

Hope this helps.

Chris Brown