[Koha] Koha work slowly

Arayik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Tue Apr 2 19:46:29 NZDT 2019

Dear list,

So as we have a huge  koha database with 7 million records  on Koha 17.11.05

we always have such problem : during the day we noticed  that  koha began
work slowly especially searching,

we couldn't export data at that time and executed reports. We use MariaDB
latest version and when execute this command "show status like Conn" we
noticed that connections are very huge nearly 150 000.(See attached
file)After restarted MariaDB  the connections  became 100.

We,of course use  documentation  and added

#
key_buffer = 2000M
max_allowed_packet = 16M
thread_stack = 128K
thread_cache_size = 8
# This replaces the startup script and checks MyISAM tables if needed
# the first time they are touched
myisam-recover = BACKUP
max_connections = 500
max_user_connections = 500
#table_cache = 64
thread_concurrency = 300
table_cache = 30000
open_files_limit = 65000#
# * Query Cache Configuration
#
query_cache_limit = 50M
query_cache_size = 300M
# * InnoDB
#
# InnoDB is enabled by default with a 10MB datafile in /var/lib/mysql/.
# Read the manual for more InnoDB related options. There are many!
# You might want to disable InnoDB to shrink the mysqld process by circa
100MB.
#skip-innodb
innodb_buffer_pool_size=16777216
innodb_file_per_table

We understand that it is opac search results which didn't  reconnect after
any search.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Araik

---
Это сообщение было проверено AVG на наличие вирусов.
http://www.avg.com