[Koha] Reindex (Authorities & Bibliographic Records)

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Sat Sep 22 03:51:10 NZST 2018

Hi drojup,

I didn't see any answer on the list, but someone may have already
answered you.

The zebra reindexing command is the following:

./misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a -b -v -r

-a : reindex authorities

-b : reindex biblios

-v : verbose

-r : reset indexes (erase and rebuild from zero)

Depending on the number of records, this may take a while.

I don't know if this will resolve your sorting issue.

Caroline

Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.L.I.S.
Librarian / Head of training and support

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>