[Koha] Merge Bib Records - Where is the Merge Button?

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Sep 19 20:42:02 NZST 2018

Hi Stephan

 > maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the button to merge records. The
 > manual says to search for a record, select the ones you want to merge
 > and click the Button "Merge selected" at the top. But I don't see that
 > button. I'm using version 18.05

You need to search in Koha menu "Cataloging" using the "Cataloging
search" (NOT "Search the catalogue"!). In the search result you need to
select the boxes at the left of the records you want to merge. Finally
you click the button "Merge selected" at the top of the results page and
start merging.

The process is also described here:
https://catalyst.net.nz/blog/koha-tips-and-tricks-2

Hope this helps.