[Koha] Looking for an even more simplified entry

Robert Flach robert.flach at webtooldeveloper.com
Tue Sep 18 02:59:21 NZST 2018

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks to everyone who offered me feedback, but especially to BWS
Johnson for the awesomely thorough welcome and response.

I guess the ultimate answer is that I am going to have to get more
comfortable with marc :(.  The good news is that my 12 year old helper
has started helping with inventorying the collection and doesn't seem
too phased by the default Fast Add Framework.  I will definitely be
reading up more and hopefully just getting comfortable with the MARC in
general and with cataloging in general.  My degree is in English lit,
but my day job is as a software developer, so I hope I can eventually
contribute back to the community in meaningful ways.

Thanks,

Robert Flach