[Koha] 008 Field builder - blank screen

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Sep 7 13:55:22 NZST 2018

It turned out to be a problem with our base urls, they weren't directing to
the https address (we recently did some work on the site security, and
that's what broke it).  We also had to clear the memcache
It all works now.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:24 AM, Rubén Fernández Asensio <enseikou at gmail.com