[Koha] Koha version 16.11.07.000 check out error

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Sep 5 09:57:14 NZST 2018

Hi Mark

I didn't see you were answering directly to me but not to the
mailinglist. So once again:

 > I saw that I updated the post but here is the error
 >
 > "Software error:
 > DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Duplicate entry '1564' for
 > key 'PRIMARY' at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Object.pm line 120
 > For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]),
 > giving this error message and the time and date of the error

You will probably find more information about this in Koha menu "About
Koha > System information".

A similar error was described here:

*
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Software-error-Duplicate-entry-320-for-key-PRIMARY-at-td5954499.html