[Koha] Don't forget to vote for the KohaCon19 location!

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Wed Sep 5 02:25:05 NZST 2018

Hello everyone!

For those who haven't gotten around to it, don't forget to vote for the
KohaCon19 location!

To vote, go to http://kohacon19.inlibro.net

The proposals are available on the wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon19_Proposals

A reminder of the rules for voting:

* Everyone can vote

* One vote per person

* You must first register with your e-mail address (preferably your
institutional e-mail)

* You will receive an e-mail with the link to the survey

* You must rank both options, with your first choice on top

The vote is open until September 30, 2018, 23:59 UTC. The winner will be
announced during the October General IRC meeting and also here on the
mailing list.

Again, on behalf of the whole community, I thank both groups for
offering to host KohaCon19 and I wish them good luck!

Caroline Cyr La Rose, MLIS
Head of training and support, inLibro
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com