[Koha] Announcing a new user feedback plugin for Koha ILS

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:37:53 NZST 2018

 Congrats for new and one of the most important features adding to Koha.
Please let me know is it possible to restrict the feedback option only by
the registered member i.e. once user logs into their koha account than only
he/she can give feedback?

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*