[Koha] Unsubscribe request

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 08:18:44 NZST 2018

Hi Frans.

Looks like something is not working as it should! I tested the unsubscribe
option and received an unsubscribe confirmation message.

You could try logging in on the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' page using
your mailing list password. From there you can unsubscribe directly without
needing a confirmation email message. (Your mailing list password is sent
by email automatically once a month, so you may have a message for this
somewhere).

Otherwise, the mailing list admin will need to unsubscribe your email
address - have cc'd the email address for this.

David