[Koha] Course reserves widget

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Oct 27 23:04:43 NZDT 2018

Hi Joelle,

I think you could easily build a little form offering a pull down of the
courses that brings up the course reserves page for each. But you'd have
to add courses and map them to the ID manually:

.../cgi-bin/koha/opac-course-details.pl?course_id=18

I think, unless you are changing the itemtypes, locations or collections
of your items to something related to course reserves, doing a catalog
search limited to those items would not be easily possible.

Using public reports and JSON you could build something more advanced.

Sorry for the answer, I've been keeping this in my inbox for a while
meaning to come back to it.

Katrin