[Koha] OAI-PMH missing code in Repository.pm ?

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:14:40 NZDT 2018

4.06 had a missing feature from the 3.x series which should be included now
on 4.07. When I tried to port Koha into using the development branch I
found issues I couldn't fix. The devs pointed me to some tests that
implemented what we needed, but it didn't work in Koha so I abandoned it
(for now).

El mié., 17 oct. 2018 a las 10:39, Dave Sherohman (<dave at sherohman.org>)
escribió:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:11:04AM -0300, Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:
> > You need version 3.27 of the HTTP::OAI library.
>
> Are there any plans in progress to update koha's OAI support to
> HTTP::OAI 4.x?  (The current CPAN version is 4.06 and even Debian stable
> is at 4.03.)
>
> --
> Dave Sherohman

Tomás Cohen Arazi