[Koha] Install goes fine, but I can only access maintenance mode

Ronald Vyhmeister ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb
Sat Oct 20 03:49:42 NZDT 2018

Thanks for the quick reply…

I’m running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, fresh install… the Koha version is whatever
it got from the packages as per the install instructions.

For koha-sites.conf, here are the uncommented lines:

DOMAIN="meu.edu.lb"

INTRAPORT="80"

INTRAPREFIX=""

INTRASUFFIX="-intra"

OPACPORT="80"

OPACPREFIX=""

OPACSUFFIX=""

DEFAULTSQL=""

ZEBRA_MARC_FORMAT="marc21"

ZEBRA_LANGUAGE="en"

BIBLIOS_INDEXING_MODE="dom"

AUTHORITIES_INDEXING_MODE="dom"

USE_MEMCACHED="yes"

MEMCACHED_SERVERS="127.0.0.1:11211"

MEMCACHED_PREFIX="koha_"

For sudo apache2ctl -S

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to
suppress this message

VirtualHost configuration:

*:80                   is a NameVirtualHost

         default server library-opac.meu.edu.lb
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library.conf:4)

         port 80 namevhost library-opac.meu.edu.lb
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library.conf:4)

         port 80 namevhost library-intra.meu.edu.lb
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library.conf:23)

ServerRoot: "/etc/apache2"

Main DocumentRoot: "/var/www/html"

Main ErrorLog: "/var/log/apache2/error.log"

Mutex default: dir="/var/lock/apache2" mechanism=fcntl

Mutex mpm-accept: using_defaults

Mutex watchdog-callback: using_defaults

Mutex rewrite-map: using_defaults

PidFile: "/var/run/apache2/apache2.pid"

Define: DUMP_VHOSTS

Define: DUMP_RUN_CFG

Define: ENABLE_USR_LIB_CGI_BIN

Define: instance=library

User: name="www-data" id=33

Group: name="www-data" id=33

Thanks for any assistance.

Ron

Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD

Academic Dean

IT Manager

Middle East University

Beirut, Lebanon

ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb

Mobile:+961-81767015

Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand
and those who understand that which they do not manage.