[Koha] Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Oct 19 02:30:53 NZDT 2018

The password specified in your koha-conf.xml file does not correspond to
the one you have specified in the database.  Just by correcting the Koha
configuration file you should get it to work.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>