[Koha] Cannot restore my old koha db to a new installation

Larisa Snabi larisasnabi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:10:44 NZDT 2018

Hello community,
I have done a fresh installation of the koha 18.xx but when I tried to
restore my old koha(3.xx) db from a MySQL dump I am getting errors on
reaching the upgrade schema library.
We are using Ubuntu 16 and have also installed MariaDB. The error I am
getting is

*DBD : :mysql: :db do failed: Table 'koha_cpgslibrary.systempreferences'
does not exist [for statement "Select " FROM systempreferences WHERE 1=0" ]
at usr/share/koha/lib/koha/Database.pm line 110.*
*I also tried without upgrading the schema but I am getting a Dbix error *
What should I do to be able to restore back the old db.
Thank you
Larisa