[Koha] Global Updating of Patron messaging preferences

Boettcher, Uwe Uwe.Boettcher at whu.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:09:07 NZDT 2018

Re-Hi Admire,

you might want to take a look at the script 'borrowers-force-messaging-defaults.pl', which is designed to update individual patron messaging preferences in accordance to the messaging settings of each user group. 'EnhancedMessagingPreferences ' is required to be set to 'enabled'.

Please find more details here:
http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2017/03/borrowers-force-messaging-defaults.html
https://perldoc.koha-community.org/misc/maintenance/borrowers-force-messaging-defaults.html

Hope it helps.

Best

Uwe

(MR.) Uwe Boettcher
Director Library

WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Campus Vallendar, Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany
Tel.: +49 261 6509-550 ; Fax: +49 261 6509-559
uwe.boettcher at whu.edu ; www.whu.edu