[Koha] Possible to customize date format in notices/slips?

Arturo Longoria Arturo.Longoria at sll.texas.gov
Thu Nov 8 03:46:39 NZDT 2018

Our library recently enabled the MEMBERSHIP_EXPIRY notice to alert patrons of expiring accounts. Currently, these notices display the expiration date along with a time (“Your account will expire on 12/06/2018 12:00 AM”), but is there a way to just display the date without the time? I read through the information on the wiki at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Customising_Notices_and_Slips as well as the manual, but I did not find any indication that the date format can be customized. I thought I’d check in with the list, though, to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Thanks for any input you may have!

Arturo Longoria
Reference Librarian/Web Manager
Texas State Law Library