[Koha] Koha upgrade from 17.11 to 18.05

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon May 28 20:25:11 NZST 2018

This rare method (no apt upgrade), is not working for me in Debian 9 +
Koha 17.11 :

$ sudo apt install koha-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 koha-common : Depends: libnet-oauth2-authorizationserver-perl but it is
not going to be installed

When I try normal method; any of:
apt upgrade
apt full-upgrade
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade
; general packages can't be upgraded without uninstalling koha-common

El 26/05/18 a les 23:00, Father Vlasie ha escrit: