[Koha] Introduction / Problem with bulk import

Markus Becker beckmarkus at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:03:14 NZST 2018

Hi!

Uploaded my MARC21XML-Files in my Dropbox. Here is the URL:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0kr0hgebies4val/AADdKfPeOr-reITDq8q9UhZfa?dl=0

The file ,,atlas-roh.marcxml'' is dowloaded from the DNB,
,,hotten.marcxml'' ist exportet by Koha itself and ,,output.xml'' is
created by my conversion-script.

All these files cause the mentioned error - it seems to me, that the
error is caused by some encoding-trouble ...

Greetings from the humid Ruhr Valley,
Markus