[Koha] SQL report for list of authorities with occurrences

Caterina Sansone caterina.sansone at palais-portedoree.fr
Thu May 24 03:13:10 NZST 2018

Dear all,

I have been wandering the web in the last days but couldn't find a solution to my problem :

I  have a SQL report to obtain a list of authorities (subject : 250a and subfields), but in order to clean the indexes I would like to create a SQL report to obtain a list of authorities with their occurences (how many times each authority has been used).

Also, sorting it by alphabetical order would be great.

Of course I can see them on Koha but surfing 140 pages is not ideal!

We are on Koha 3.22.

Does anyone have any idea how to do that?

Thanks to all,

Caterina