[Koha] searching with z3950/sru: no matches

Sebastian Krieg sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de
Fri May 18 04:37:07 NZST 2018

Hi Andy,

thank you for your response. But you recommend exactly my entry for "GBV".
I wrote, that the connection to z3950/sru servers works, I get a response
and data. But the search process with the webformular
/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/z3950_search.pl didn't fill the data in the
formular /cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl.

That's why I exclude a problem with networking or access to the z3950/sru
servers.

I'm looking for a alternative to reproduce how the z3950/sru search per
yaz transfers the data in the webformular. Or, if anyone knows, a chance
to get more detailled logfiles in koha.

Sebastian

mailto: sebastian.krieg at tuz-eisenach.de