[Koha] Unable to WITHDRAW items after recent upgrades

Steve Nickerson stevenanickerson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:06:14 NZDT 2018

I have 2 different Koha 17.11.03 environments (both Debian package installs)
that I've recently upgraded where I am unable to withdraw items.   In one
case it displays as "withdrawn" in the UI and in the other one it never even
shows as withdrawn even when I click "Save" when editing the item.   In both
cases the items.withdrawn field in the database stays a "0".   Anyone else
seeing issues withdrawing items or have any suggestions for what might be
going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Steve