[Koha] To get listed as a private Koha support provider

Ramon Figueroa rajofigueroa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:01:07 NZDT 2018

Venezuela Bolivarian Republic.   Caracas.   Mar 22, 2018

Dear.  Web master  of  Koha mailing

Hello appreciatedfriends  from  the koha-community.

I am a  Koha-Consultan  from a Company, which want to be listed on yoursite as a Koha Support provider in our  country  Venezuela.

Company Name:SEK  Soluciones Digitales  XXI C.A.

    Contact Person: Lic. Ramón José FigueroaMeza

    Contact email:rajofigueroa at gmail.com  and  rajofigueroa at yahoo.com

    Website: http://sek.com.ve/sek/

    Telephone:0058-0414-2584528

Thank a lot for your help  and congratulations foryou very relevant  work.

Greetings from  Caracas, Venezuela.

Lic. Ramon Figueroa

E-mails :  rajofigueroa at gmail.com   and  rajofigueroa at yahoo.com

Linkedin: https://ve.linkedin.com/in/ram%C3%B3n-jos%C3%A9-figueroa-meza-11b59299