[Koha] Koha Performance

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:15:31 NZDT 2018

Hi Jan, could you tell us more about your setup?

- Koha version?
- Is memcached enabled and functional? More > About > System information
- Any other problems reported in About page?
- Specs for the server
- External DB server?

Regards

El lun., 19 mar. 2018 a las 7:12, JanM (<jan.michael.mueck at uni-hamburg.de>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> i'm new to Koha and at the university i'm working at we have a small
> library
> with about 50 items.
> We have a small server where Koha is running on. Plack is also enabled. We
> are running a Mariadb on an other server.
>
> The problem is, that it takes about 10 seconds for a request to be
> answered.
> In example a User is searching for "Alters-Konzentrations-Test" and the
> result takes about 10 seconds. Also the whole navigation on the page feels
> slow.
>
> Per search request there are about 4000 queries sent to the database
> server,
> is this normal? What else can I check?
>
> Kind regards
> Jan