[Koha] ebook report

Martha Fuerst mfuerst at hmcpl.org
Tue Mar 20 03:15:37 NZDT 2018

I cobbled together something quickly by Frankensteining some of our other digital resources reports. We use a different item type for ebooks and downloadable audio, so if you do the same, that would be a way to aggregate them.

SELECT bi.biblioitemnumber as 'Item Number’,
bi.isbn as 'ISBN’,
publicationyear as 'Pub Year’,
b.title as 'Title’,
b.author as 'Author’,
i.dateaccessioned as "Added”,
bi.itemtype as 'Type'
FROM biblioitems bi
LEFT JOIN biblio b USING (biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN items i ON (bi.biblioitemnumber = i.itemnumber)
WHERE bi.itemtype IN ('EBOOK','AUDIOBOOK')

Alternatively, your where statement could be:

WHERE bi.isbn IS NOT NULL
AND i.barcode IS NULL

Happy reporting!

Best,

Marti Fuerst
Systems Librarian
Huntsville-Madison County Public Library
915 Monroe St, Huntsville, AL 35801
http://hmcpl.org/mfuerst at hmcpl.org