[Koha] Need to change the pickup location of the hold

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:56:39 NZDT 2018

So, are you forcing patron's to select an item to place a hold on? That is,
are you dis-allowing record level holds? That would be the first step in
getting to what you want.

Kyle

<https://secure2.convio.net/cffh/site/Donation2?df_id=1395&FR_ID=4715&PROXY_ID=2706639&PROXY_TYPE=20&1395.donation=form1&s_src=CHORUS&s_subsrc=CHAADOEB>

http://www.kylehall.info