[Koha] Customized MARC21 framework

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Mar 19 19:46:38 NZDT 2018

Hi Narcis,

better to hide the fields using the hidden values documented on the wiki
(https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Hidden_values) than to delete the
fields and subfields you don't need. Deleting some of the fields like
000 and 999 can lead to errors. Also when you import data and the
records contain deleted fields, the information in them will be lost on
saving the item.

Hope this helps,

Katrin