[Koha] Numeric subfield in framework

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 09:37:31 NZDT 2018

Ha! I will use it (again) in my tenth attempt to move the list to @
koha-community.org
Thanks!

Regarding Koha on big libraries, as a support vendor I can tell Koha suits
both tiny libraires and big consortia. I've helped myself several small
libraries get up and running. After that, some care for the tool
maintenance is all that's needed. And we love to help here with issues that
arise, and for more synchronous conversations on IRC.

Have nice weekend!