[Koha] Unable install SUDO

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:29:06 NZDT 2018

Rajesh,

On 11-Mar-2018 7:42 PM, "takan bhatt" <takan.bhatt at gmail.com> wrote:

E: could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily
unavailable) E: unable to lock the administration directory (var/lib/dpkg),
its another process using it

You have a stale lock file preventing you from executing the apt command.

Remove the lock file and you should be able to run your command.

Kindly Help me to resolve this problem.

While updating and other processes power went down frequently.

^^^ this is the likely  key to your problem. The interruptions due to power
most likely led apt to an unclean exit and thus the stale lock file.

I think something problem is with sources.list file.

Unlikely, if you have followed the instructions correctly.

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies.

Pls help

Rajesh Bhatt