[Koha] Integration with Banner

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Sat Mar 10 08:31:54 NZDT 2018

We're considering a switch to Koha, and I'm wondering whether any academic
users would be willing to share information about Banner integration with
me? A programmer at our institution set up a system to import student data
from Banner into our current ILS (SirsiDynix Symphony), and we're hoping
our new system can easily integrate so she doesn't have to re-do all her
work.

If your library has found a way to interface with Banner, how do you do it?
Are you able to import and export data, or do you use API, or something
like MySQL or Web Services?

Thanks for any information you can share!

Joelle
--
Joelle Hannert
Library Technical Services Coordinator